I came onto this project as a Graduate. Throughout the project I contributed to establishing the pipeline for the Environment. We used procedural materials in Arnold to create the assets. I set up a library of environment materials and a base material for generic props that Artist can use to make appealing renders. I also contributed to making Characters, Task Icons, tools for Artists and some FX.
It was challenging at first as it was our first Isometric pre-rendered game and also my first game working in the industry - but we eventually found our feet and established some good processes for creating assets for this game.
There's a lot more stuff outside of this I contributed but this is already a large post.